The following orthodox principles of Protestant Church are our core beliefs:
- God is three persons in One unity (Trinity- Three in One). Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God.
- The Bible is composed of 66 books.
- The Three Christians’ creed: The Apostles’ Creed, The Nicene Creed, The Athanasian Creed.
- Observance of Sunday (The first day of the seven days) as the Lord’s Day to fulfill the essence (spirit) of Sabbath Day in New Testament Age.
- Continuously promote the 3 principles of Martin Luther for Protestant Churches:
- Faith Only
- Faith has to sustain
- Faith has to grow
- Faith has to bear fruit. Good deeds are an indicator to show your ‘faith level’.
- Back to the Bible
- All believers are priests
The following content of the ‘Apostle’s Creed’ is our steadfast belief:
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen