Our Core Belief
The following orthodox principles of Protestant Church are our core beliefs:
- God is three persons in One unity (Trinity- Three in One). Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God.
- The Bible is composed of 66 books.
- The Three Christians’ creed: The Apostles’ Creed, The Nicene Creed, The Athanasian Creed.
- Observance of Sunday (The first day of the seven days) as the Lord’s Day to fulfill the essence (spirit) of Sabbath Day in New Testament Age.
- Continuously promote the 3 principles of Martin Luther for Protestant Churches:
- Faith Only
- Faith has to sustain
- Faith has to grow
- Faith has to bear fruit. Good deeds are an indicator to show your ‘faith level’.
- Back to the Bible
- All believers are priests
The following content of the ‘Apostle’s Creed’ is our steadfast belief:
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen
‘Verse explaining verse’ Discipleship Training Ministry
Matthew 13:35 ‘I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.’
How did Jesus speak of his Heavenly Kingdom? He is always using parables, to reveal the secrets of the Heavenly Kingdom.
This series of discipleship training, by encouraging participants to ask questions and providing answers in parallel verses, allows students to understand the heavenly parables of Jesus more thoroughly.
Students being trained can discover and validate the connections and the interesting relationship among verses. Students can even learn how to teach what has been learned in order to assist the fulfillment of the Great Commission given by Jesus…to teach them what Jesus commands us to observe…
Amount of Training Time
1 hour and 15 minutes for each lesson
Students to be trained
- those who are willing to commit oneself to the Great Commission of Jesus, who are willing to bear the cross for Jesus
- those who want to equip oneself the Word of God in a systematic way, and willing to bear the responsibility as a vessel to release the Word of God and pass the Word on
- those who hope to understand the Bible and Heavenly Kingdom in a systematic way, or
- Church Leaders, Cell Group Leaders
- Campus, workplace gathering group leaders
Comments from Trainees of Discipleship
This ministry is supported by generous donations. If you would like to support us, please make a donation to the account below:
By Cheques (HKD)
If you want to get the donation receipt (tax exempted in Hong Kong region), please feel free to contact us.
“Life Philosophy in English”
Life Philosophy in English (Classic)
Course Designer & Head Coach: Mr. Tomato YIP
By 2 two-way Oral English interaction, participants are guided by the coach through question contemplating and story inspiring. One would know more Life matters in interpersonal handling skills, in marketplace management and even in how to handle family relationship well.
Through practising oral English, you may know life more!
Coorganizer: Versions that cater to School, Business, Churches are available.
You may contact us for further information.
“7 Sentence Patterns” English on life issue
Widely acclaimed 7 Sentence Pattens English on life issue- the teachers’ team teaches you how to use 7 vision equations to connect through the relations of the whole grammar structure. With historical testimonies, this helps many students ‘ loving English’ and enhances drastic English improvement to students within just half a year, improving the overall skills of listening, oral, reading, writing in English.
In the teaching materials we will focus on topics about life issues. In the process of learning English, we will give you insight on how christianinty can help you find your life meaning.
- anyone who wants an effective way to learn English
- anyone who wants a holistic system to improve your English
- anyone who loves to think rationally
- anyone who wants creativity in learning English
- anyone who wants to find your life meaning through learning English
Highly recommended website for English Learners:
Update every day, with bilingual reading and listening materials
- 【 Daily bread-Chinese Version 】https://traditional-odb.org/
- 【 Daily bread-English Version 】 https://odb.org